Following an overwhelming response to the exclusive Krug Champagne evening we are hosting on 19 September, we are pleased to announce two further dates for forthcoming wine and champagne dinners.
Purnell’s has teamed up with Sicilian wine producer Donnafugata to host an evening at the restaurant on Wednesday 10 October. Their Ben Rye is widely regarded as one of the greatest sweet wines available.
Glynn and the Purnell’s team will be pairing canapés and a four-course menu to compliment the following wines:
- ‘Sur Sur’ Grillo (Grillo grape variety)
- ‘Bell Assai’ Frappato di Vittoria (Frappato grape variety)
- ‘Mille e Una Notte’ (Nero D’Avola / Petit Verdot blend)
- ‘Ben Rye’ Passito di Pantellaria (Muscat d’Alexandra grape variety)
- ‘Tancredi’ (Nero D’avola grape variety)
Tickets for this event are extremely limited and are priced at £150 per person.
On the evening of Wednesday 24 October Stephen Leroux, Director of Champagne house Charles-Heidsieck will be hosting a dinner at Purnell’s. Charles Heidsieck is one of the world’s most admired champagne houses, founded in 1851 by the original “Champagne Charlie”. The house is renowned for producing some of the finest champagne blends, marrying richness and freshness.
Glynn and the Purnell’s team will be pairing canapés and a four-course menu to compliment the following champagnes:
- Blanc de Blancs NV
- Brut reserve NV (served from magnum)
- Blanc des Millenaires, Vintage 2004
- Rose, Vintage 2005
- Blanc des Millenaires, Vintage 1995
Tickets for this event are extremely limited and are priced at £175 per person.
To make a reservation for either of these events or for more information please contact Sonal Clare on 0121 212 9799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org